Our personal retreats take place in California and in our new retreat center in Yelapa, Mexico – www.puravidaecoretreat.com
We support your personal spiritual growth and healing in a small group settings. We recommend to choose a retreat according to your needs and intention.
- Holistic Healing Retreat – 3 – 10 day residential retreats in California and in Mexico
- Personal Transformation Retreat – 7 – 14 day residential retreats in California and in Mexico
- Retreats are tailored to the individual and start with a basic phone/email consultation to determine needs and intentions and create the best healing experience possible for you!
Diet Option 2: Juice Cleanse – 100% organic liquid diet including juices, soups, super food smoothies; we use locally grown produce whenever possible
- Diet Option 3: Combination of Juice and Food Cleanse – 1 meal daily and the liquid diet for the rest of the day or half juice / half food (for example 3 days juice / 3 days food)
- Meditation instruction: both silent and guided drawn from a variety of traditions and spiritual teachers including Vipassana, Satsang, Advaita, Awakening Your Light Body, Eckhart Tolle, Adyashanti & Gangaji
- Intuitive Counseling & Energy Healing to help you connect more deeply with your own inherent wisdom, clear any blockages that may be in the way and restore natural balance
- Clarity Breathwork™ Sessions: Experience profound transformation through conscious, connected breathing; release of negative core beliefs and patterns
- Spiritual Life Coaching and counseling
- Bodywork including massage, Deep Tissue, Acupressure, Foot Reflexology, Reiki, & Aquatic Bodywork—Watsu, Healing Dance, Water Dance (more about this at: www.watsu.com
- Detoxification in the infrared sauna by the stream with windows into the forest (more about infared saunas at: www.healthmatesauna.com)
- Quiet time & Silence in nature
- Daily exercise—dance, yoga, kundalini meditation, weights, hiking, walking/running, rebounding, swimming, tennis (partnering and instructions available), Chi Gong
- Visit to nearby Hot Spring Resort for a soak in mineral waters or a mud bath in volcanic ashes and minerals (7-day Personal Transformation or longer retreats) – Indian Springs
- Amazing hiking trails
- Stress Reduction & Relaxation
- Peace of Mind
- Rejuvenation of Body, Mind & Spirit
- Reconnection with Nature
- Healing Grief & Loss
- Increase Health & Energy
- Weight Loss
- Freedom from Addictions; holistic support in the recovery
- Transform Depression & Anxiety
- Empower your Life Purpose & Vision
- Heal Relationship patterns
- Learn to be Present and experience Stillness
*These are some of the benefits that our clients have experienced in the past from this work. We cannot guarantee these results. Each person must take 100% responsibility for their own healing to receive full benefits.
Yoga and Meditation Room: Space for Practice,
with Wood Burning Fireplace and Views of the Forest
Additional Options: (more information these options can be found on the Healing Therapies page)
- Nutritional Consultation & Raw Food Preparation Class
- Craniosacral Therapy
- Compassionate Communication Class
- Yoga Therapy
- Foot Reflexology with Ionic Foot Bath Detox
- Raw Foods Preparation Class
- Colonics Therapy
- Local AA Meetings
Our retreats are designed to promote spiritual growth and transformation of old patterns. We recommend at least a 7 day retreat to give you the best results. The retreats are limited to a small number of participants (1-9 people at a time), so you can enjoy the silence and serenity of this magical place, as well as the peace and presence of your being.
Typical 7-day Holistic Healing retreat program (more information on Frequently Asked Questions page) includes:
- Morning meditation and exercise program with options of: Yoga, mindfulness walks, dance, Chi Gong, Dynamic meditation, Kundalini meditation or other
- 3 Clarity Breathwork or Counseling sessions
- 3 Bodywork/Energy work sessions (Massage, Reiki, Foot Reflexology, or Watsu sessions)
- Optional visit to to Hot Springs for a soak in natural thermal mineral springs and a volcanic ashes mud bath – included in 7-day or longer Personal Transformation Retreat only
- 100% organic diet: raw foods, cooked or juice fasting
- Lodging and use of all facilities: infrared sauna, swimming pool, library, art studio, exercise equipment, nature hikes
- Hike to waterfalls or nearby mountains
Personal Holistic Healing/Personal Transformation Retreat in Yelapa, Mexico -Promotion on all retreat programs at our new Mexico retreat center – 20% DISCOUNT OFF THE REGULAR RATES! – check the regular rates here – https://sacredspringsretreat.com/sss-rates-and-dates/
Yelapa is a small fishing village located by a bay within Puerto Vallarta Bay and accessible only by boat. Nestled between a tropical jungle and a sandy beach, with no cars and roads, it is a perfect place for a healing retreat.
Yelapa is a very unique, safe and peaceful place with no crime, so do not get discouraged by stories and news about Mexico.
Only a 3.5-hour flight from the San Francisco Bay Area and a 40 minute boat ride from Puerto Vallarta.
All inclusive retreat offers:
- Accommodations: commune with nature in all its forms—sea, jungle, river, tropical plants and birds. Accommodations are rustic, but clean and comfortable, designed in Mexican palapa style. Enjoy the thrill of living just right above the ocean with amazing views and natural meditative sounds, a few minutes walk to the beach. Reservations are based on first come first serve bases – to get a better room reserve your space early. This is a small, intimate retreat and the space is limited.
- Delicious, healthy foods, veggie and fruit juices—mostly local and organic, this retreat is known by previous attendees as foodies retreat. We are going to explore little restaurants run by expats offering variety of fresh and delicious Mexican and international foods
- Safe, bottled drinking water
- Two group guided and silent meditations daily; spiritual inquiry, group breath work, morning yoga / Chi-Gong / Kundalini / walking meditation / conscious dance movement
- Individual sessions included (according to your chosen program): Breathwork/counseling/Spiritual Life Coaching sessions, bodywork/energy work sessions (massage/Reiki/Deep Tissue/Accupressure)
- Additional Breathwork / counseling sessions and bodywork / energy work sessions are optional
- Boat trip to the Marietas Islands: snorkeling in crystal clear waters, wildlife watching and the best opportunity to see dolphins and whales
- Trip to Botanical Gardens: enjoying amazing variety of orchids and other tropical plants
- Hikes to waterfalls, snorkeling, kayaking, swimming in the warm ocean – right in front of your room
- Thalassotherapy – immersing yourself in the warm ocean water helps to absorb trace elements of magnesium, potassium, calcium, sodium, and iodide found in seawater. It’s energizing and rejuvenating – –
Meditate to the sound of gentle waves. Snorkel daily – just a few yards away from your cottage.
Terms and Agreements/Waiver and Release of Liability
By placing a check in the check box, or making a payment I hereby acknowledge that I have been advised of the contents and outline of my stay at Sacred Springs or at Pura Vida Eco Retreat. I have been advised that the retreat may include massage, bodywork, watsu, acupuncture, spiritual counseling & breathwork, yoga and meditation instruction as a part of an alternative holistic health program. I understand that I accept full responsibility for my healing process and participation in this retreat.
I further understand that massage, bodywork, watsu, breathwork, yoga, meditation instruction and any other form of alternative healing should not be construed as a substitute for medical/psychiatric examination, diagnosis or treatment and that I should see a physician or other qualified medical specialist for any mental, psychological or physical ailment or condition that I am aware of. I freely enter into all activities at my own risk and with full responsibility. I expressly and voluntarily waive and release Sacred Springs Retreat or Pura Vida Eco Retreat, their owners, agents, employees and assigns, from any and all liability for any claims, demands, and/or actions of any kind, including but not limited to, personal injury and/or property damage that may occur as a result of or in the course of my retreat and/or arising out of the use of the lodging premises.
I further agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Sacred Springs Retreat or Pura Vida Eco Retreat, and its owners, agents, employees and assigns, from any and all claims, actions or demands by any other party or individual which may arise out of or result from my participation in any retreat activities.
I hereby warrant and represent that I am in good enough health and have no physical condition or disability which would be aggravated by or give rise to risk of harm to me by my participation in any retreat and activities.
The services provided are intended to enhance my own innate wisdom to heal myself. As it is recognized that the source of all healing lives within me, Sacred Springs is here to support and assist that which is already whole, vital and in balance.
I further understand that by signing this agreement and making this payment I fully commit to complete my program and if I decide to leave or cancel before the term of this agreement, I waive my right to receive any refunds.
Sacred Springs/Pura Vida Eco Retreat requires a full or 30%, or 50% deposit payment (credit card or check by mail) at the time of reservation, with the remainder to be paid upon check-in (check, cash, money order, credit card) at Sacred Springs in California. The remainder of the payment for Pura Vida Wellness Retreat in Mexico needs to be paid 15 days prior to the retreat start date.
Cancellation Policy: There is 30-day cancellation policy for refund of deposit (30% or 50% payment) or re-scheduling of retreat. If the cancellation occurs before 30 days prior to the retreat start date, there will be $100 cancellation fee deducted from the refund.
The remainder of the payment is to be paid upon the arrival at California location, and 15 days before the arrival at Mexico location. the final payment is non-refundable.
Due to the nature of the retreat and the personal transformation involved, it is the client’s responsibility to commit fully to the program, therefore Sacred Springs/Pura Vida Eco Retreat doesn’t not offer refunds after the agreed cancellation time. If there is a personal emergency after the 30-day cancellation period, client may reschedule their retreat or stay to another time within six months.
I acknowledge that I have read and understand the contents of this waiver and agree to the above terms and agreements.