Please contact us for more information on any of these upcoming group retreats.
Ghana, West Africa: Journey to the Roots
African Dance, Drumming, Yoga, Breathwork, and Meditation Retreat
October 1–15, 2012
You will experience:
- Personal growth through Yoga, meditation, and Clarity Breathwork
- Quality instruction in dance at all levels to learn at least two traditional dances and basic drumming rhythms
- Meet native people, get to know how they live and the local customs, learn some tribal language expressions from native speakers, learn about local foods
- Explore the rich culture of West Africa with performances, bamboo orchestra, fetish dances, and friendly, smiling people
- Bonfires and dancing to drums on the beach
- Canopy walk and trekking in virgin rainforest
- See elephants and other animals in the wild
- Swim in a Sacred Spirit Lake of the Ashanti Tribe
- Enjoy healthy, delicious meals with tropical fresh fruits, seafood, and native dishes
- Relax on beautiful, sandy, coconut beaches
- Visit a foundation for homeless children and enjoy the children’s dance performance in a village setting
- Make a change in people’s life: sponsor a child, make a donation or volunteer (optional)
Rate (all inclusive, not including airfare to Ghana):
Tour Includes: Accommodations and meals, all Yoga, dance, drumming, breathwork and meditation classes, group transportation, tours and excursions.
- 121 days or more before departure: $250 cancellation fee
- 60-120 days before – $500 cancellation fee
- 31-59 days before – $750 cancellation fee
- No refund if cancellation made less than 31 days before departure.
Facilitated by Anjay
Anjay lived in West Africa for several years, establishing a Community Cultural Center, as well as Oasis Beach Resort, and a charity organization in Ghana. He has led group and personal retreats in the USA and internationally over the years, as well as founding and currently operating Sacred Springs Retreat in Northern California. Anjay is a Spiritual Life Coach, Yoga and Meditation teacher, Clarity Breathwork Practitioner/Trainer and has supported hundreds of people on the path to awakening and personal transformation.
Mt. Shasta, CA: Clarity Breathwork™ Retreat
August 9-19, 2012
These workshops offer a tremendous opportunity for empowerment through daily Clarity Breathwork™ sessions, inquiry processes, sacred music, meditation, creative movement, time in nature, and immersion with a healing community in the amazing energy of Stewart Mineral Springs near sacred Mount Shasta. Designed for both those wanting to deepen their personal healing and those wanting to become Clarity Breathwork™ practitioners.