Where you can deeply relax and unwind on
Spiritual Retreat in Northern California's
cleanest air and water environment!
This beautiful mountain retreat, abundant with springs and creek, is located 10 minutes from Harbin Hot Springs, 20 minutes from Calistoga, and 1 hour 45 minutes north of San Francisco, just to the north of Napa Valley wine country.
We offer Holistic Healing retreats, which include silent and guided meditation, Yoga, Chi Gong, massage, Breathwork, Counseling and other services described on the Spa & Healing Services page.
Here are our custom tailored Holistic Healing Personal Retreats with the following choices of a Retreat Theme:
- Rest, Relaxation & Health Retreat—deep support to let go, relax and restore, improve health with healthy diet, daily meditation, yoga, nature walks and healing sessions
- Weight Loss Retreat—juice fast, colonic hydrotherapy, yoga/exercise program, transforming negative core beliefs through breathwork and nutritional counseling
- Juice Fast, Detox, and Cleanse Retreat—juice fasting, herbal supplements, organic herbal cleanses, colon hydrotherapy
- Raw Foods Retreat—change your eating habits, learn about raw food preparation and enjoy 100% organic, gourmet meals
- Yoga Retreat—all levels of practice and instruction including Hatha Yoga, Integral Yoga, Iyengar Yoga, Anusara Yoga, yoga therapy, restorative yoga
- Silent Meditation Retreat / Mindfulness Retreat—half-day, full-day, or longer with scheduled programs; walking, mindfulness meditation, Kundalini meditation, Chi Gong
- Couples & Relationship Healing Retreat—learn compassionate communication skills, process and heal emotional issues, learn Tantra yoga and basic Watsu (www.fluidbreath.com)
- Healing Grief & Loss Retreat—emotional counseling to grieve and to heal core sense of separation
- Mid-Life Crisis and Vision Quest Retreat—spiritual emergency and life transitions, spiritual life coaching, manifesting life vision
- Healing Stress, Depression, Anxiety Retreat—learn to relax and find greater peace with meditation, massage and breathwork (www.claritybreathwork.com)
- Personal Transformation Retreat—7 or 14 day Transformational Healing program with Juice and Raw Foods/Cooked Foods Detox, herbal cleanses, yoga, meditation, mindfulness practice, breathwork and personal healing/spiritual life coaching sessions
- Spiritual Awakening / Growth Retreat—sitting meditation (silent and guided), Vipassana, walking meditation, satsang, integrative awakening, breathwork, yoga, Qi-Gong
Tranquil Settings and Spaciousness of The Meadow and The Labyrinth Inspire Mindfulness Walks, Silent Meditation and Self-Inquiry
Spa and Healing Services Available: Clarity Breathwork/Rebirthing, Massage, Reiki, Intuitive Counseling, Aquatic Bodywork (Watsu, Waterdance, Healing Dance, Aquabreath) Cleansing Diets, Acupuncture, Nutritional Consultations, Yoga, Tantric Yoga for couples, Meditation Instruction, and Spiritual Life Coaching, far infrared sauna, swimming, tennis (partnering and instructions available), Watsu pool.
“The beauty and stillness of the land are profound.
With the support of the staff, I found it relatively easy to drop my personality and bask in the hub and hum of existence. I know I will never go back to being who I thought I was.”
—S. J., healer, writer, musician
“"How many places can you go in the world and experience the paradigm shift I so desperately needed?”
"It is a place to explore your soul, listen to the silence of your heart, and simply be... stop the constant thoughts... yes, simply be.”
"I arrived tired and tormented. I was looking for a relaxing, restorative and healthy holiday but my week at Sacred Springs was so much more than that. I am deeply touched and transformed.”
"Call of the Search... I left in a state of profound well-being which I am carrying with me still. I feel blessed to have found this place when I needed it.”
"Best vacation and retreat of my life! I went on this trip totally burnt out and I leave with a total new prospective on life.”
For more reviews from our clients
please visit TripAdvisor.
What you are hearing now is a live recording of a creek
and a bird song at Sacred Springs Retreat.